Su di me
All of my photographs are taken using a digital SLR camera. To ensure the highest print quality the images are captured in RAW format and then carefully post-processed in DPP with the utmost respect of the original integrity of the file.
The post-capture process generally includes firs of all an accurate white balance and then curves modelling for contrast and highlight/shadow adjustments, saturation adjustment, dust spot removal and at last sharpening.
My list of camera equipment includes:
* canon EOS 5D digital body
canon EOS 350 D digital body
* canon ef-s 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens
* canon ef 50mm f/1.8 lens
* canon ef 24-105mm L IS USM image stabilized lens
* canon ef 400mm L USM lens
* tripod with a three-way head